This is the story of an amazing life. A life where you can do everything in one place. A place where you can shop, work, play, live and be inspired. Enjoy innovative and environmentally conscious design, coupled with a healthier lifestyle. These are the stylish, urban apartment suites of West 5.
Designed with both luxury and value in mind, Hēlio will be the first rental tower built by Sifton Properties in over 40 years. Become a part of the legacy and among the first to enjoy the finest new building amenities, set in the heart of nature.
Meet Hēlio. Coming 2020.
Named after Helios, the god and personification of the sun in Greek mythology. Hēlio will be a 10-storey apartment building that is 70% more energy efficient than similar-sized residential buildings – the most energy-efficient apartment building in Ontario. This means that future West 5 residents will enjoy modern apartment-style living in a sustainable community, with the added benefit of reduced energy usage and lower hydro bills. Soar with the sun at Hēlio!
- Building wrapped in solar panels to generate power from the sun
- Individual hydro metering
- In-suite thermostat controlled heating and air conditioning
- Electric car charging stations
- Garbage chutes to facilitate recycling
- Bicycle storage
- 9′ smooth ceilings in all suites
- Contemporary cabinetry in luxe white or modern wood finish
- Quartz countertops
- Stainless steel, ENERGY STAR rate appliances
- Chrome finish hardware
- Stacked washer and dryer
- Pre-wired for cable TV , high-speed internet access and telephones
- Controlled and remote access to building, parking garage and amenities
- Sensored corridor lighting
- In-suite “all off” lighting switch
- Multimedia amenity room available for private bookings – great for viewing movies, hockey games or just to celebrate with friends
- Yoga studio, theatre room, and gym
- Party room with large, functional kitchen, and lounge area including a fire place
- Ample parking for you and your guests
- Walkable, pedestrian-centric community connected to trails, paths and open green spaces